Join the INK Pen
a community of brilliantly creative business owners.
What is The INK Pen?
The INK Pen is a community for creative business owners. My goal with the INK Pen is to help you to do three things:
- Uncover your business' most compelling story;
- Create a strategy to share that story with as many people who want to hear it as possible; and
- Learn the mindset skills and habits that help you to get out of your own way! To stay focused on the things that will help you to grow your business while ignoring all the things that won't.
On the "INK - The Mission" page of this website, I wrote:
It is this aspect of INK that led me to create The INK Pen.
The need to break the habits that get in the way of your success and to learn and practice new habits that will support your success moving forward.
To make the time to plan so that you have the focus and framework you need to get the greatest results possible from the time you invest in your business.
To be able to switch off when you're not working because you finally feel in control of your business.
So that you have time to build a business you love while also living a life you love.
Membership of The INK Pen includes:
- an e-course to help you to get clear on your business' most compelling story - this will become the foundation of your business;
- a weekly newsletter with stories and strategies to help you to grow your business;
- a quarterly group online workshop to help you to create a plan for the next 90 days;
- a monthly group online workshop to help you to stay focused on your 90 day plan and to make any necessary adjustments based on the previous 30 days;
- a weekly questionnaire to help you to stay focused on the actions that will help you to reach your 90 day goals; and
- priority registration and discounts on 1:1 coaching, events and courses offered by INK.
Membership of The INK Pen is free to the first 50 Founding Members.
The starting point is getting clear on your business' most compelling story. It is the foundation of your business and it is vital that you know what is most compelling about you and your business so that your story will resonate strongly with the people who want to hear it.