Business Design Review
... review your business design so you can make room for growth ...
I highly recommend that all new clients start with a Business Design Review Session.
Wherever you are in your business and whatever decisions you are about to make, it is incredibly helpful to gain a strategic perspective on the current state of your business. Whether you are trying to reach a certain income goal or planning on launching a new product or service or ready to hire your first team member or expanding from 1:1 offerings to group programs or just feeling overwhelmed and distracted in the day-to-day running of your business, a Business Design Review Session will give you the focus and framework to assess how best to proceed from where you are right now to where you want to be in your business.
Before you can make any decisions about your business (whether related to business model, sales & marketing or customer experience), you need to have a clear understanding of where your business is right now.
To understand what is working well so that you can focus on doing more of that and to identify the elements of your business (or your habits) that are holding your business back.
To leverage your strengths and to recognize and address how you are getting in your own way.
During the Business Design Review Session, not only will we look at your business as it is right now, we will also get clear on what you want your business to look like three years from now. Once you have a clear vision of that three year goal, we will identify what you would need to do in the next year to take your business closer to that three year goal.
That one year goal will influence every single decision you make as you design your business specifically to reach that goal.
You will complete a questionnaire before our session so that I can help you identify the elements of your business that are supporting you to reach that goal and the elements that will make it much harder - if not impossible - to reach it.
Once we have reviewed your business together, you will know what changes you need to make to the design of your business so that it can reach the next goal you set for it. The changes could be simple changes to the way you offer your products or services or could be more significant changes to your business model.
As a recap, the design of your business includes:
Your Business Story:
- your brand or clarity of who you are and what you stand for
- the extent to which you understand your customers and their needs & desires
- the way you interact with your prospects and your customers
- how you delight your customers and how you keep them coming back
- the story your clients share about your business - which leads to referrals (or not)
Your Business Strategy:
- your Growth Style™ - this helps you to take advantage of your natural strengths, how your business will most efficiently generate revenue, and what marketing efforts will prove most fruitful.
- your business model (or, ahem, lack of a business model)
- how much (or how little) you charge
- how you structure your offers
- how you tell your story
- where you tell your story
Your Business Mindset:
- how you manage your time
- how you manage your projects
- your team (or lack of a team)
- the investments you choose to make in your business.
What does the Business Design Review Session include?
- pre-work questionnaire and assignments to complete before the session - I will review your responses prior to our call so that we can hit the ground running when we talk;
- a 90 minute session by phone or Skype - the session will be recorded so that you don't have to be preoccupied by taking notes;
- within 7 days after your session, you will receive a PDF report from me with my notes from the session and recommendations for your business growth strategy. You will then be able to determine the changes you can make by yourself and where you might want to get additional support from me or from another resource; and
- a 10% discount on any other coaching programs, events or workshops offered by INK when booked within 60 days of your Business Design Strategy Session..